Friday, May 4, 2012

Magical Rasta



Greetings!!!
First and foremost, I am obsessed with headwraps and turbans..
Did you notice???
Funny thing is this is actually a sarong wrapped on my head.
My mom bought it for me on her recent trip to Jamaica to wear with my new bikini. However, The rastafarian colors made me want to wrap it on my head.
I have a tendency to take any scarf that I am attached to and put it on my head instead of my neck.
Also, these are my favorite pair of jeans. Levi's boot cut and I adore them. I love how they make my legs look and compliment my curves. Levi's and I have a good relationship....especially their wide leg jeans. They are affordable and fit me like a glove. What are your favorite denim brands??
In other news, I wore this outfit to jury duty and I must say it is the most boring thing EVER.
I can not wait until it is over I miss the girls at ALLURE and all the fun.
I am still obsessed with the supernatural and considering using it as my senior thesis...preferably vampires. I guess you can blame my obsession with Ian Somerhalder...and of course the Vampire Diaries in general. Horror, myths, and gore have always piqued my interest so why not use it for educational purposes.
Creep On!!

Top: Old Navy
Cardigan: the Gap
Jeans: Levi's
Booties: Lucky Brand

1 comment: