Sunday, February 17, 2013

Serendipity




According to the dictionary serendipity is a happy accident. To be more specific it is an occurrence of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way. After a tumultuous year in 2012 I finally feel as if I have turned over a new leaf. Finally, I have encountered bliss and happiness in not just my professional life but my personal life as well.   Many people don't believe in good luck or things of that nature but I always remain open to all possibilities. For the most part I have become more optimistic and have gained more confidence in myself. Plenty of times I have limited myself because I cared too much of what people think of me, but eventually you realize you are unhappy and just delaying your destiny. Believing in my dreams and not being afraid of what people think of me was the first step in the right direction for me. Even if you do not believe in good luck or serendipity this series of happy accidents in the past few months have brought me much joy and I encourage you to open up you heart to all the possibilities.

Dress: Forever 21
Vest: Gap (old/diy)
Boots: Calvin Klein
Bag: Abercrombie 
Bracelet: Pandora

No comments:

Post a Comment