Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Channeling Diane Keaton

I hope you all had a fabulous holiday.
I am sure all of us are recovering from our food comas and wine overloads and beginning the work week.
As for me, I have tortured myself with my intense after Christmas workout!
Time to drop those pounds and become healthy and stylish chicks.

As for my Holiday look I decided to seek inspiration from the amazing Diane Keaton. I didn't settle for one film but I used her all around style from the 1970s to inspire my look. As you may not know I have a few business suits and sometimes I enjoy wearing them as separates  Honestly, women's pants suits are not necessarily the most stylish choice of clothing. However, if you mix and match them as separates they can create an awesome look which is what I did.

I also experimented with braids and twists...what do you think??

Earrings: Forever 21
Pants: Evan Picone
Sweater: The Gap
Shoes: Pink & Pepper




7 comments:

  1. Would you like to follow each other? :)
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!


    http://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico
    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute flowers in your hair!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Many of our fans are looking forward to see pictures from excellent bloggers like you on world's 1st eyewear styling community plus.firmoo.com, could we have the honor to see you there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully inspired! Those pants look so comfy, gotta bookmark this post to get me a pair ;D

    Thank you for the visit love! On the blog this week- Snippets from my trip to Sundance! Hope to see you back soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete