Thursday, October 4, 2012

Only the blind follow me....







First and foremost, how do you like my new shoes?
I love them! When I was in 8th grade my mom had bought me my first pair of sequin shoes. They were rainbow colored and fabulous, I wore them until the sequins started falling off. Over the summer I went crazy searching for the perfect sequined ballet flat but I could not find any. However, two weeks ago I was perusing the DSW website and found these babies. I am so glad I found them, not only are they comfy but can be dressed up or down. 

Also, I want to take the time out to discuss basics. The long sleeve shirt I am wearing is from Old Navy and is super soft and comfy. I will admit I am addicted to Old Navy and the Gap, I always hit the jackpot when I shop there especially for basic essentials. Not to mention they are both super affordable and of good quality. I would advise anyone to head on over to Old Navy and pick up a few of these long sleeve tees, you will not be disappointed. 

Lastly, I want to apologize for such a delayed update. I have been drowning in school work and fraternity meetings. Not to mention I am beginning the tedious process of applying to graduate school! If you have any advice please do share. I accept all words of wisdom and encouragement.

I hope you are enjoying the beginning of October. Ready for Halloween yet??

Creep ON!!

Shirt: Old Navy
Denim Vest: The Gap (DIY)
Shoes: Bamboo from DSW
Skirt: Abercrombie and Fitch
Watch: Michael Kors


PS This is one of my favorite songs, not to mention HIM is my favorite band. Listening to them has got me through a lot of tough times. Check them out!


3 comments:

  1. OMg I totally forgot about HIM, I had a crazy HIM face back in 2000... thanks for reminding me... and loving the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a nice look!
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
    share the feeling
    visit <3
    enjoy the rest of the sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete