Friday, June 15, 2012

The Cat's Meow







TGIF!! Today I met up with my friend to hit up the Rag & Bone sample sale. It was a beautiful day so I decided it was the perfect time to whip out the leapord print! Along with denim jackets, jumpsuits are a MUST for me. The simplicity of just slipping in and out of one item is what I love most. This jumpsuit is one of my favorite summer pieces because it shows off my curves especially my rump!! If you have not noticed I am all about the sex appeal.


I am totally obsessed with my friend's back because of her super cute tattoo. Hidden tattoos are super chic and sexy, so taking a picture of her back was a must! There was just something so effortlessly beautiful about the way it looked under the sheer top. Makes me consider getting my next tattoo somewhere back there!

Have a great weekend!! Creep On!

On me
Jumpsuit: unknown
Shoes: Nine West
Bag:Coach


On Adrienne
Shoes: 3.1 Phillip Lim
Pants: Mikkat Market
Blouse: Shipley  and Halmos
Hat: Rag & Bone

3 comments:

  1. wow, I wish I was as half as confident as you are. It shows, you look amazing. Jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look way too cute for words. BTW your hairdo' is way too sweet, it looks like a cupcake, and I want to eat it.

    ReplyDelete