Sunday, June 10, 2012

Heart of Glass





Finally my laptop is fixed!!!! Ahhhh it feels so good to be blogging again. Anywho, this outfit is at least 3 weeks old. It was during the week it rained like a monsoon in New York City and the wind was massive. More importantly I love this dress because not only is it super comfy it makes me feel sexy without being super tight or short. Its important to look professional at work but every woman wants to feel sexy and no you do not have to bear it all! I have seen some borderline outfits in corporate america which have made me cringe, but to each her own!!

Now for a little update, I have finished my internships at Allure Magazine and Lancome. I am pretty sad I miss the girls, the work, and all the fun I had. My passion for the fashion/beauty industry has increased so much throughout my time working and it just keeps me motivated to keep working towards my goals. Now I am working at Bumble and bumble PR which is super exciting. Totally different environment and a much more independent position. I am truly happy with my professional life these days and would encourage anyone to follow their heart's desire and absolutely nothing else. It is much more important to be happy with your career than to do something just to get by.

Happy Sunday!!! Keep following your bliss!!

Creep On!

Dress: Max Studio
Booties: Nine West
Tights: Hue






No comments:

Post a Comment