Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Back in Black

gif creator at gickr.com
make a gif at gickr.com


This is what Clarkson University students look like during Finals week!!!
Today all of my friends asked me "is this your goth look"..."where is the funeral?"
As I have said before I just love wearing black. I am a huge fan of goth music and metal of course, but this black ensemble sort of just happened.
The one compliment I did receive was "you remind me of Madonna in the Papa don't preach video"
Beggers can't be choosers!

Skirt: Thrifted by my beautiful friend Ify
Top: Old
Shoes: Minnetonka
Jewels: Thrifted



8 comments:

  1. great post! Join the international giveaway on my blog, you can win a beautiful lace blouse in black or white version! :)

    http://mespeel.blogspot.com/2012/12/ahaishopping-giveaway.html !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look a little like Madonna in the Papa don't preach video, but it's really cool. I like it!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the all black outfit and your hair <3 I also have curls and I want to cut them a little bit like your hair :)

    www.2s1m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes girl!! Do it....Curly girls rule the world!

      Delete
  4. such a perfect outfit! <3

    Hybrid Hunter

    follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  5. great laid back look!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete