Sunday, December 23, 2012

Out of This World

Isn't Christmas an amazing time of year??
You exchange gifts with friends and family, stuff your faces with gingerbread cookies, and watch great holiday movies like March of the Wooden Soldiers!
Fortunately for me I have been stuffing my face with delicious birthday cake!!
I am super excited to see my Mami open her Christmas gifts.

Here are some pictures from my 21st birthday party at Hudson Cafe!
Look at my fabulous Mama!

Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Shoe Fetish in Harlem
Makeup: Victoria's Secret glitter eyeliner, Maybelline blue eyeliner,
and Lancome foundation (Teinte Idole Ultra) and Blush Subtil

Please do share your holiday plans with me!! I want to know!

Creep on!!



3 comments:

  1. wow i lvoe your dress, the color and motive is so eyecatchjy, you look amazing in it <3

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress =) Happy holidays =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you guys had a wonderful holiday, I like the dress it looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete