Saturday, December 1, 2012

Finals && Holiday Sweaters

It's that time of year again; the time when Christmas music is on the radio and students are freaking out over final exams. As much as I do not enjoy Christmas music I must say it is a nice distraction from all the work I have to do. However, there are only two weeks left of the semester so I am excited to go home for the holidays.

I bought this skirt and sweater on Black Friday. The skirt was only $7! Talk about bargain shopping. I am not usually a huge fan of Black Friday and crowded malls, but I must say it has it's perks. As for this sweater it is so colorful and fun and not something I would normally wear. Since Christmas is coming up I thought it would be nice to invest in a perfect holiday sweater, something without obvious cheesy holiday references. This was the perfect score, and the fact that it was $17 was a bonus! Please ignore the snow boots it has been ridiculously cold and constantly snowing. I am a firm believer in being warm and comfy, not chic and freezing.
Creep On!!

Sweater: Old Navy
Skirt: The Gap
Tights: Hue
Boots: The North Face




2 comments: