Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Les Geek C'est Chic



            Good Morning Lovers!

As you may or may not know by now, I wear reading glasses. In school I used to hate wearing my glasses because I always though they were nerdy and unattractive because they weren't designer frames. However, today I have tossed that fear to they wayside and absolutely adore my geek chic glasses! Glasses have become more on trend and have been worn by celebrities, models, and fashionistas all over. Whether they are prescription or non-prescription geek chic glasses are here to stay!

Firmoo was kind enough to send me a free pair of fabulous high quality glasses. As a fashionista who wears glasses you know I was extremely excited to receive a new pair of fashionable glasses.I decided to go with Harry Potter-esque glasses to give me a break from my usual hipster a la Williamsburg square frames. I adore them and how well they fit my face. Usually I try to avoid round frames but I instantly fell in love with them when I saw them online! Not only are they unique but they can be incredibly sexy and chic, think hot librarian. I am definitely putting my new prescription in these babies. 
For those of you who don't know Firmoo is the world's most popular online eyeglasses store. They are committed  to offering customers the best quality products at the most affordable prices. Also, Firmoo recently launched a First Pair Free Program to people worldwide. You will absolutely fall in love with the fashionable selection, affordable prices, high quality, fast delivery and good service after trying them with paying shipping only! You even can get a refund/exchange if you are not satisfied. I doubt that you would be disapointed, so head on over to Firmoo and give it a try! Firmoo glasses will make an excellent Christmas gift!
Click here to get your free glasses now!








Glasses: Firmoo
Dress: Old (Marshall's)
Shirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Minnetonka

4 comments: